Wednesday 7 January 2009

Informix Roundup: 07 Jan 2009

The "lazy bastard" edition!

Informix job in Warks.

Informix job in LA.

Delphi General SQL parser supports Informix. (Warning: could be a dodgy site!)

Eric plugs the IIUG conference.

RazorSQL supports Informix. (Warning: could be a dodgy site!)

How to stream a photo in an Informix database to a .aspx page.

Something about Informix certification tests. Looks dodgy, but since I can't parse the English ...

More testing stuff.

And yet more testing stuff.

Job in Indonesia.

Inguma update.

Stackoverflow: another place to answer Informix questions.

Job in Lahore.

German-speaker required in the Netherlands.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You in IT too? I worked with Informix years ago, but in recent years have found MySQL and PostgreSQL far more lucrative for getting contracts.

Just bagged a two-monther in Bath, with a B&B, with parking, on the street three doors from the client. The rate is rubbish, but it's better (just) than a kick in the balls with a brass boot and will keep me out of mischief.

Anonymous said...

I work as a cleaner and earn £60 a week. I have little experience of Informix. In fact I don't even know what it is. Do you think I could apply? I could do with the money.